Always had a soft spot for Hugo's cover versions of Morricone tunes and his excellent Lady In Cement soundtrack. This highlights some of his best work.
DMCA COMPLAINT AGAIN. LINK COLLAPSED To celebrate my Star Wars Blu-Ray box set arriving from Amazon yesterday here's more Star Wars related tomfoolery.
What can I say? I have been away for a while but I had a genuine excuse this time: leukaemia. Anyway, all that is hopefully behind me now so thought I would start to post the odd album again, though I won't be as prolific as I was a few years ago. This is a great soundtrack from Stelvio Cipriani and if you've not heard it before then you're in for a treat, this is the title track. I've been a bit lazy and have ripped the tracks as side one, side two, etc. It would have been a nightmare trying to separate the tracks. MP3 though I can provide a FLAC version if you wish. Good to be back.
Comments
Post a Comment